Skip to main content

Making connections

Batley Art gallery is attracting new visitors.

There are also beginnings of regular visitors following the creative process.

Regular gallery visitors enjoying a new exhibition, people coming along to view an artist at work, to be inspired for example by my artwork titles for poetry and song, pus those who seek philosophical debate!

I feel privileged by this.

I am gaining more interest in how the visitors whom wish to 'chat' end up following a gentle, but non-the-less religious and or political line of debate!

I have been pondering on this? Is it due to the creative process itself having a 'meditative' quality?

Further to this, I would say I was a "spiritual" person whose art work subliminally or directing contains the essence of "spirit".

It is lovely and inspiring that artists are enthused to come along and share their creative inspirations with me. This is appreciated for different reasons.


Carrie Scott-Huby
http://www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... I love vast stretches of sea and sky, I feel I am on the edge of something, an anticipation hangs between, betwixt sea and sky...   

braving new technology

During my Artist-in-Residence at Batley Art Gallery, West Yorks, Uk. Autum 2009 I was filmed talking about the the art work I was producing for that specific Aerist-in-Residence project. My huge thanks to my friend Si, I am now on You Tube: an interview with Carrie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reY2hF2gyO4 The film was made by Si King, Skater, Photographer, Film Maker , Lover of Adventure, along with snow100. Enjoy! Carrie. http://www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk/

Chaos in a Cabinet!

Recently I exhibited at The 13th International Artist Book Fair, Leeds University. Cabinet of Curiosities: an interactive exhibition of new relational book works by the International online Artist Book Collective. Please find out more on Artsit Book Collective on Facebook. Chaos Theory is composed with re-claimed materials and using tradtional techniues. Carrie Scott-Huby www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk