Skip to main content

Shoddy - a celebrated opexhibition opening!


Shoddy Utility- as part of the Nest Your Kindness Collection
Local flock fleece, Re-claimed Batley Hessian, Hand Felted Nests with folded paper text & lino block prints.
CSH

 
Shoddy Utility- as part of the Nest Your Kindness Collection
Re-claimed Utility Beryl Jug, local flock fleece with Batley re-claimed Hessian hand felted, folded paper text, hand printed.
CSH
 
 
Shoddy Opening Wednesday 6th April 2016 at Live Art Bistro Leeds.
A big thank you to Live Art Bistro as they were the only organisation who secured a place for us to exhibit which was accessible.
 
The above photos courtesy of Mat Dale.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... I love vast stretches of sea and sky, I feel I am on the edge of something, an anticipation hangs between, betwixt sea and sky...   

braving new technology

During my Artist-in-Residence at Batley Art Gallery, West Yorks, Uk. Autum 2009 I was filmed talking about the the art work I was producing for that specific Aerist-in-Residence project. My huge thanks to my friend Si, I am now on You Tube: an interview with Carrie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reY2hF2gyO4 The film was made by Si King, Skater, Photographer, Film Maker , Lover of Adventure, along with snow100. Enjoy! Carrie. http://www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk/

Chaos in a Cabinet!

Recently I exhibited at The 13th International Artist Book Fair, Leeds University. Cabinet of Curiosities: an interactive exhibition of new relational book works by the International online Artist Book Collective. Please find out more on Artsit Book Collective on Facebook. Chaos Theory is composed with re-claimed materials and using tradtional techniues. Carrie Scott-Huby www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk