Skip to main content

My Grandma would be 'chuffed to bits'







Creative Utilitarianism .

1940's clutch, re-claimed wool, retro tea-towel, a much loved Bakelite button I've been hording for years awaiting for a good home.








The Clutch was made to complement a pair of beautiful brown shoes I've been wanting a hand bag for.

Thanks to Andrew Waburton http://www.arearugsandcarpets.com/
My friend Geraldine for the gift of the tea towels.














Carrie Scott-Huby




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... I love vast stretches of sea and sky, I feel I am on the edge of something, an anticipation hangs between, betwixt sea and sky...   

braving new technology

During my Artist-in-Residence at Batley Art Gallery, West Yorks, Uk. Autum 2009 I was filmed talking about the the art work I was producing for that specific Aerist-in-Residence project. My huge thanks to my friend Si, I am now on You Tube: an interview with Carrie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reY2hF2gyO4 The film was made by Si King, Skater, Photographer, Film Maker , Lover of Adventure, along with snow100. Enjoy! Carrie. http://www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk/

Chaos in a Cabinet!

Recently I exhibited at The 13th International Artist Book Fair, Leeds University. Cabinet of Curiosities: an interactive exhibition of new relational book works by the International online Artist Book Collective. Please find out more on Artsit Book Collective on Facebook. Chaos Theory is composed with re-claimed materials and using tradtional techniues. Carrie Scott-Huby www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk