Skip to main content

Snow Patterns



The above two images are more indulgent and are a personal reflection. Whilst a student at Bretton Hall Campus, University Leeds, I spent time reading & sketching, on a bench in a favourite suntrap by the Camellia House. This is the seat and window to the Camellia House.


I loved the natural patterns made by the frost on the window, plus reflection and the little birds prints.
The "simple things" in life bring me such beauty & delight .

Carrie

www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... I love vast stretches of sea and sky, I feel I am on the edge of something, an anticipation hangs between, betwixt sea and sky...   

braving new technology

During my Artist-in-Residence at Batley Art Gallery, West Yorks, Uk. Autum 2009 I was filmed talking about the the art work I was producing for that specific Aerist-in-Residence project. My huge thanks to my friend Si, I am now on You Tube: an interview with Carrie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reY2hF2gyO4 The film was made by Si King, Skater, Photographer, Film Maker , Lover of Adventure, along with snow100. Enjoy! Carrie. http://www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk/

Chaos in a Cabinet!

Recently I exhibited at The 13th International Artist Book Fair, Leeds University. Cabinet of Curiosities: an interactive exhibition of new relational book works by the International online Artist Book Collective. Please find out more on Artsit Book Collective on Facebook. Chaos Theory is composed with re-claimed materials and using tradtional techniues. Carrie Scott-Huby www.pinkmooninspires.co.uk